Servo load mode Dynamixel ax 12-a

Hello! I am using a servo Dynamixel ax 12-a.My controller is cm-530, oc windows.
I assembled a scorpion from the Robotis premium kit, but on my 9th servo the red diode is constantly on and RoboPlus Manager does not see this servo on the network.Tell me, please, what can be done about this?

First. I would leave the robot intact but to connect only Servo 9 to the CM-530 and then use Manager to check it out. If servo 9 is working ok that way, it would mean that you may have some bad or loose cables into Servo 9 previously. Also while you are at it, please check to see that it’s ID is really 9 and not some other ID which is a duplicate.
If it is not working by itself in this setup, try to recover its firmware and then re-ID it to 9.

Connected the servo to the cm-530 separately, the manager does not detect it at all

OK. Let’s hope then that somehow the servo is not set to 1 mbps.

So do a Detailed Search using the Manager tool (R+ Manager 1.0)

Hopefully that will fix the problem.

I tried it too, didn’t help.
attach link to video

In that case if this servo is no longer under warranty you may need a new one.

@Tech_Support may offer some other ideas.

Thank you so much for your help @roboteer !

@Mark

Thank you for waiting,

but on my 9th servo the red diode is constantly on and RoboPlus Manager does not see this servo on the network

DYNAMIXEL should not light on your DYNAMIXEL while it is powered on. Seems something goes wrong. If you have any comm interface such as U2D or U2D2 , it would be worthy of doing Firmware Recovery to return your servo to its factory status

2 Replace your cable with new one to see if it is issue by the cable problem.

1. Please proceed to RMA for your AX-12 with an issue only if #1, #2 is not the solution to your case.