General support, troubleshooting, and advice for all DYNAMIXEL-brand smart servos.
To help our community best answer your questions, do your best to include the following information when creating a new post.
- State the model of servo you are using.
- Add (or create) Tags to your post with the specific model of your product.
- Describe your control environment. This includes the controller or interface, computer and OS, and any power source you are using
- Specify the operating mode you are using, for applicable models.
- Specify and link any manuals or resources you have used related to your inquiry.
- Include pictures if possible. This can help our members see how wires are connected, how hardware is installed, or to identify other possible issues.
- Remember to mark your post Solved when applicable!
- Do not Spam. Multiple similar topics by the same user will be reviewed and removed by Staff if necessary.
- Our Community welcomes all languages, and offers native translation of pages using Google Translate resources. However, to encourage consistency in our category pages please write Topic Titles in English, and include the language your post is written in in parentheses ( ).
- Be aware that posts regarding sensitive details (intellectual property) of hardware or software may be removed and referred to appropriate contacts.
- Follow our Community Guidelines at all times.